Free SMS -Send Free Text Messages - Send Free SMS and MMS - Myspace Text Messages - Any Provider
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Text4Free.net?
Text4Free.net offers free text messaging to any cellphone in the world for free, from your computer!
2. Is this text messaging service really free? What's the catch?
This service is really free, with no strings attached. Just send a message and see for yourself!
3. Can the recipient of the message send me an sms back? How do they reply?
Unfortunately, sms replies are not currently supported.
4. A message I sent was never received. What happened?
This can happen for a few reasons. Not all cellphones can receive text messages. Also, text messages may fail to be received or may be delayed for large amounts of time for various reasons, which we have no control over. Sometimes, providers have technical difficulties or have turned off this text messaging service. We have no control over this. If your message is very important, we recommend you call the person you are trying to reach and talk to him/her or leave a message. Please do not contact us to tell us your message was not received. Double check that the number was inserted correctly with the proper number format.
5. My service provider isn't included on the list. Can I request it?
Sure! Use the contact page to send us your service provider request.
6. I received a threat message that was sent using your site.
Although this might be real, please consider the fact that it might just be one of your friends playing a prank on you. If you still believe that the message is serious, please contact us and we'll work it out with you directly. If you provide us with your number, we can put it into our "blocked numbers" list.
7. I just got a message saying I've won something. Is this real?
No, we don't hold any contests. We only provide free text messaging. Someone sent you a message with a fake message saying you won something.
8. I have a question about something. How can I ask?
Just go over to the Contact page to send us an email! We provide customer support 24/7. Don't hesitate to send us an email!
9. Do you charge the recipients to receive the text messages?
No, we do not. However, the recipient might need to pay standard provider fees in order to receive message. To check whether or not fees are applied to receiving text messages, check the provider's website, or contact them directly.
10. I love your service! Can I donate some money to you?
Of course! All donations received are very much appreciated. You can send us any amount of money using paypal. Please click on the button below to donate: