Free SMS -Send Free Text Messages - Send Free SMS and MMS - Myspace Text Messages - Any Provider
We collect the information you send from Text4Free.net for the purpose of logging and measuring usage. Text4Free.net does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with nonaffiliated companies.
Certain Exceptional Disclosures
We may disclose your information if necessary to protect our legal rights or if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct or potential threats to the physical safety of any person. Disclosure may be required by law or if we receive legal process.
By using this site, this means the following:
- You agree that anything you see on this site is owned either by Text4Free or other 3rd party authors.
- You agree that you are legally allowed to use this site.
- You agree that Text4Free is not responsible for anything you do on this site.
- You agree that you will report any illegal activities done on Text4Free.
- You agree that we can and will report any illegal activities done on Text4Free.
- You agree that we have the right to disclose your information if reports of harassment or any other illegal activity occurs.
- You agree that if you send a mass number of text messages to a user, and he/she becomes upset about this, we have the right to disclose your information.
- You agree that you will not send or transmit any messages terror, death, or torture.
- You agree that you will not use Text4Free to harm minors in any way.
- You agree that you will not send or transmit any illegal messages, including copyright infringements, trade secrets, patents, or any other rights of another party.
- You agree that you will not commit any wrong-doings or damaging acts that will justify civil action including defamatory, scandalous, or private information about a person without their consent or intentionally inflicting emotional distress.
- You agree that you will not try to damage, steal, or alter the source code of Text4Free.
- You agree that Text4Free will only be used for lawful purposes.
- You agree that Text4Free has the right to determine what is right and what is wrong to its customers, reputation, or operations.
- You agree that Text4Free reserves the right to ban users for any reason Text4Free sees fit.
- You agree that you use this site at your own risk.
- You agree that Text4Free does not have to meet your requirements in any way.
- You agree that you will defend and hold harmless Text4Free against any claims, actions, or demands.
- You agree that you are not a competitor of Text4Free.
- You agree that you agree to everything you read here and with us.
Extended Private Policy:
Effective Date: 9/12/2007
to assist you-businesses, consumers and the general public-in understanding
how we collect and use the personal information you provide to us, and
to help you make informed decisions when using our web site and all
of our related services therein.
To request a correction or
deletion of your private information, or if you have any questions and
What Information Do We Collect?
When visiting the our web site,
you may provide us with two types of information: personal information
you voluntarily choose to disclose that is collected on an individual
basis, and Web site use information gathered on a collective basis as
you and others browse our Web site.
Personal Information You Choose
You will provide us information
about yourself, your firm or company, and your practices when you register
to be a user of our services, register for certain services, or register
for email newsletters and alerts.
If you choose to correspond
with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages
together with your email address and our responses. If you use our "Email
this page" feature to send a copy of that page to someone else,
your email address will appear as the sender of the email. Both your
email address and the recipient's email address will not be used for
any other purpose.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Generally, we use personal
information for purposes of managing and expanding our business activities,
providing customer service and making available other products and services
to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also
use the information we collect to notify you about important changes
to our Web site, new services and special offers we think you will find
We allow you the choice to
opt-out of having your information used for purposes not directly related
to our site, when we ask for the information.
Until you explicitly opt-in
for the first time we consider you in the opt-out category. We always
notify our customers when their information is being collected by any
outside parties. We do this so our users can make an informed choice
as to whether or not they should proceed with services that require
an outside party.
If you do not wish to receive
any promotional or marketing e-mails and/or surface mail marketing letters,
you may opt-out of receiving those communications by using the opt-out
mechanism on the User Account Settings Web page, or by sending an e-mail
with the subject line "Unsubscribe" to or e-mail address
- see above.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text
document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When
you visit a Web site, that site's computer asks your computer for permission
to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated
for cookies. Each Web site can send its own cookie to your browser if
your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your
browser only permits a Web site to access the cookies it has already
sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
As you visit our Web site,
the site uses its cookies to differentiate you from other customers.
advertisements or requiring you to log in more than is necessary for
Cookies, in conjunction with
our Web server's log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number
of people visiting our Web site and which parts of the site are most
popular. This helps us gather feedback in order to constantly improve
our Web site and better serve our customers. Cookies do not allow us
to gather any personal information about you and we do not generally
store any personal information that you provided to us in your cookies.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We may enter into alliances,
partnerships or other business arrangements with third parties who may
be given access to personal information including your name, address,
telephone number and email for the purpose of providing you information
regarding products and services that we think will be of interest to
In connection with alliances,
partnerships or arrangements, we may also provide certain information
to third parties if we have determined that the information will be
used in a responsible manner by a responsible third party.
We also use third parties to
facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, sending email
and processing credit card payments. In connection with these offerings
and business operations, our partners and other third parties may have
access to your personal information for use in connection with business
As we develop our business,
we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and
visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets
in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information
in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or any dissolution.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Secure Information Transmissions
Email is not recognized as
a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you
do not send private information to us by email. Some of the information
you may enter on our Web site may be transmitted securely via Secure
Sockets Layer SSL, 128 bit encryption services. Pages utilizing this
technology will have URLs that start with HTTPS instead of HTTP. Please
if you have any questions or concerns.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You may request access to all
your personally identifiable information that we collect online and
maintain in our database by contact us, see the above contact
What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?
We are not responsible for
the practices employed by Web sites linked to or from our Web site nor
the information or content contained therein. Often links to other Web
sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that
may be useful to the users of our Web site. Please remember that when
you use a link to go from our Web site to another Web site, our Privacy
Policy is no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any
other Web site, including Web sites which have a link on our Web site,
is subject to that Web site's own rules and policies. Please read over
those rules and policies before proceeding.
By using our Web site you consent
to our collection and use of your personal information as described
we will post those changes on our Web site to keep you aware of what
information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we
may disclose it. At any time you may request to view any and all
changes and updates, via surface mail.
Notification of Changes