ControlScan Certifies text4free.net As A Safe
As a measure to increase privacy and security and in an effort to prevent hackers from accessing sensitive information, we have subscribed to ControlScan's security certification program. ControlScan conducts security tests and audits and certifies this site's security.
The following are a breakdown of the ControlScan certifications and what they mean to you as a consumer:
ID Theft Protected Certification
ControlScan's ID Theft Protected Certification means that the certified site is:
- Securing your credit card data in a safe and locked environment
- Securely disposing your personal data when it is no longer needed
- Securing their network by using antivirus and spyware programs to prevent malicious data attacks
- Training their staff on the importance of not divulging personal data to unauthorized parties
Privacy Protected Certification
- Informs customers of what personal information is collected and how it is used
- Offers customers an Opt-in or Opt-out option
- Posts contact information
- Provides customer access to personal information gathered
- Explains e-mail usage options
- Explains cookie usage
- Informs customers of third party or special relationship issues
- Discloses all other information
ControlScan provides third party verification and services to identify, measure and prioritize security, privacy, quality, accessibility and compliance risks that exist on corporate Web properties. ControlScan solutions provide the vulnerability scan, visibility and control necessary to evaluate a company's Web property risk exposure, and to put processes and procedures in place to effectively implement online governance strategies.
ControlScan also offers Extended Validation SSL Certificates. ( EV SSL)
Extended Validation SSL certificates (also referred to as EV SSL certificates) are the next generation of SSL certificate. These high assurance EV SSL certificates provide a highly recognizable, very visible way to prove that sites have been verified as an authenticated EVSSL certified business. For more information on Extended Validation SSL please read the EV SSL FAQs.
ControlScan is certified by the Payment Card Industry as an authorized PCI Compliance scan vendor.
For more information on the payment card industry PCI Compliance standards please visit the PCI Compliance Guide.org